Sunrise Family Foot Care Center is a general podiatry practice specializing in the treatment of all aspects of the foot, ankle and leg in infants, children, adults and the elderly. Dr. Ross and his staff provide these services in a friendly family oriented atmosphere.
Dr. Ross provides comprehensive foot examinations for people with Diabetes or Vascular Disease. By providing these examinations on a regular basis Dr. Ross can insure his patients with these problems will not suffer from more debilitating results such as serious infections or ulcers.
Dr. Ross' training allows him to provide comprehensive orthopedic care such as the treatment of; foot and ankle sprains as well as broken bones of the toes, foot, ankle or leg. Conservative care of foot and leg deformities are treated in children and adults with custom foot orthotics. Dermatological problems from simple corns and calluses and warts and rashes such as athletes foot (fungus infections of the skin) to serious skin cancers are also treated.
Board Certification in foot and ankle surgery confirms Dr. Ross's expertise in his performance of reconstructive surgery of the foot. In addition Board Certification in wound care supports his expertise in the treatment of chronic wounds.
Additional training in Sclerotherapy has allowed Dr. Ross also to devote part of his practice to the cosmetic non surgical treatment of varicose veins and spider veins.
The following are a few of the services we offer:
- Comprehensive care of foot disorders
- Laser treatment for fungus toenails
- Non surgical treatment of varicose veins and spider veins
- Lower extremity vascular evaluations
- Diabetic foot care
- Routine foot care services
- Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom molded orthotics
- Diabetic shoe program
- Foot surgery
- Work related injuries
- Minor in-office surgical procedures
- X-rays in office
- Diabetic limb salvage
- Diabetic wound care
Medical and surgical treatment of:
- Arch disorders
- Heel spurs - heel pain
- Corns and calluses
- Ingrown toenails
- Reconstructive foot surgery
- Trauma and athletic injuries
- Tendon and joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Infections and ulcerations
- Burning/neuropathic pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Skin disorders and fungal nails
- Flat feet
- Ulcerations and non healing wounds